Remove Plugin Profiler dependency upon sitemap

I’ve to modify the sales sitemap and then move from Development to TEST and then to PROD. I added the sitemap to an unmanaged solution, change the required modifications. But when I went to import in TEST or PROD; I got following exception about the failure of the sitemap import.





I went to Plugin Registration Tool; hit the Uninstall Profiler button and I were unable to uninstall with following message:


Solution dependencies exist, cannot uninstall.DependencyCount : 1RequiredComponentObject details: Id : 7f7166bd-6786-44d0-bd95-3dc0f832a94b, Type : Entity, ParentId : 00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000, DependentComponentObject details : ObjectName : , Id : 4e467a6a-2895-e711-8101-5065f38a6bd1, Type : SiteMap, ParentComponentDisplayName



I went through many CRM forums but did not found a solution to that. In the end, I opened up the sitemap in DEV environment again and hit Edit button under Client Extension of that Unmanaged Solutions. Click at Settings; find the plugin profiler under Group Extenstion and then hit Delete Button. Hit save; Publish sitemap and then publish the solution. Exported and imported to other instances and it works.

 
Keep up learning!


Comments

  1. Remove all the steps for which plugin profiler was set. and then uninstall from plugin registration tool.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

How to hide '+' on a subgrid in dynamics CRM?

Get Rid off Pending Email Warning - Microsoft Dynamics CRM

How to Rename Status field options of an Entity in Dynamics CRM